Friday, June 16, 2006

What I've noticed

Added endourance and strength--I have been able to run Sunshine faster and do more hill sprints and even add weight to them both.

Weight change--this isn't nearly as meaningful because of body composition but I started at 190 dropped to 170, crept back up to 180 (no workouts), down to 170, and now 180 working out.

Pysique--All my pants got baggy. I dropped from size 36" pants to 34" pants.

Flexibility--I feel very tight. Stretching has not been a regular part of my routines and I feel my flexibility has suffered greatly. This will be something I will be working on this summer.

Unknowns--Resting heart rate. I did take a measurement last year that I can add here later.

Mile time--Last year I ran a mile and timed it at 7 minutes and something. I don't know what it is now.

I have some body part measurments too that I will have to measure again and include here.

I wish I had a body fat percentage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home